If you would like to help contribute to the forum by buying credits to improve the forum, go click on the donate sign to help out.
Discord

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What are you listening to? ♫
Today at 6:23 pm by Hazza

» What's On Your Playlist?
Today at 2:55 pm by Rydel.

» What fits my personality?
Today at 12:35 am by Beloved♡

» Need some opinions! (:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:37 pm by Stormi

» What are you wearing?
Fri May 18, 2018 4:48 pm by Hazza

» FT's Discord Server
Fri May 04, 2018 5:41 pm by Hazza

» BTS Announces First Dates And Locations For World Tour
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:53 pm by Hazza

» Ribbon wall - CLICK! - [UPDATE: 4/21 NEW RIBBONS ADDED!]
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:36 pm by Savanah

» STAFF LIST AS OF 1/31/15
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 am by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

Stormi

Beloved♡

Stacy<3

Rydel.

Savanah

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 587 registered users
The newest registered user is kendall

Our users have posted a total of 288735 messages in 5170 subjects

It has been a long time!

Go down

It has been a long time!

Post by ETRD on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:11 am

Hey guys! How have all of you been? Man, it has been years. Not sure if any of you guys will even remember me! High school kind of took over over my life and I just no longer had time to contribute to this site. 

Where do I even begin? Sorry - this is going to be all over the place! I am loving life! I am 17 now and have been surfing and snowboarding as much as I can. I got my driver's license two years ago, so the roads of SoCal are no longer safe! I still love all of my surf brands, Rainbow Sandals, Lululemon, Vineyard Vines, and especially anything Patagonia. Not much has changed for me but school sure has! I cannot believe it but it is already my senior year of high school and that means it was four years ago that I joined this site. Some good news - I was just named one of the valedictorians this week, I applied to 20 colleges, and I have so far been accepted to 5! I have an awesome group of friends and have been a member of my school's fraternity for four years now. Yes, my high school has a fraternity; I have worked very hard to play hard haha! I have been very involved with school as well as extra-curricular activities in the past years. I am a 4-year student government official, member of 2 honors societies and 3 community service clubs, 4-year president of the German Club, link leader for my school's Link Crew, founder of an alumni speaker series, 4-year captain of varsity swim, was a project control assistant for a management company the last 2 summers, etc., etc. There is too much that has happened with my academic career to catch you guys up on everything, but from what I listed, you can tell that I have been extremely busy! So much has changed for me regarding school, but do not worry! I am still the crazy, partier, white dude from SoCal that you all got to know! 

Even though I have not been here in ages, I wanted to let you all know that I did not forget about you guys! From the Nicki Minaj song to the war on whether Apple or Android was better to my trading thread, I have made many memories that will last a lifetime. I will always cherish the memories I made on this site and I am appreciative of the lessons I have learned during my time here. I will do my best to visit weekly and keep in touch with all of you! I hope all is well with everyone here and I look forward to catching up with you guys!

Bearville Forever,

Evan
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3255
Tickets 21074

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It has been a long time!

Post by Savanah on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:04 pm

OMG Evan!?!? SO nice to see you again and hear from you after so long.<3

Wow, congratulations on all of the amazing things that you've been up to! And congratulations on being named Valedictorian; that is quite an honor (I had the honor of graduating as Val from high school too). <33 Sounds like you had quite an academic career with all sorts of activities, which I can most definitely relate to haha. c:

Can't wait to catch up with you!
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4430
Tickets 11452

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammy on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Hey Evan! We didn't really talk much before, but I'm glad to see you back! Your academic participation is very admirable! I wish I could do as much as you have ahaha. Can't wait to see you on more though! (:

Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2857
Tickets 10461

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:36 pm

Omg welcome back Evan! It has been such a long time since we last talked and that I’ve seen you. It is good to see you again. Looks like you have been super busy in high school. Reminds me of how I wasn’t too involved in high school, but I still did a little. I never heard of a school that has a fraternity that is definitely something new to me. I hope you stop by from time to time so we can talk.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86575
Tickets 79265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:34 pm

I remember you Evan! Long time no see!

That is good to hear that you've been enjoying life and participating in many activities as well as gaining success from your efforts. I too joined this site 4 years ago although I have come on here oftentimes. I'm a senior too, so I could see where your position is. I've been accepted to 2 out of 4 schools I applied to so far and I hope we both get into whatever school we wish to go to. Welcome back!

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3449
Tickets 2669

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gabby on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:37 pm

nice to see you again, evan! everything you've participated in is very admirable, i wish i had the energy to do all of that. (:

gabby
Graphic Artist Gabby
Graphic Artist Gabby

Reputation 16
Posts 8905
Tickets 4419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadtheRavishing on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:29 am

ASDFNASDFBASDALSDFAHDSFHASDLFSDLFA MOUNTAIN BUDDY FINALLY HI I MISSED YOU
ReadtheRavishing
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 1
Posts 2133
Tickets 2830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ETRD on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:55 am

Savanah: Hey!!! It is great to see you! Thank you. It is quite the honor huh. Congrats to you as well! Let's catch up soon.

Cammy: Hey!! Of course I remember you! And thank you. I hope to see you around as well!

Hazza: GAH Hazza! It has been forever. Haha my high school is insane. My fraternity has definitely made me party a tad bit too much but hey, it is some great practice for college LOL. Yes - let's talk soon!

Beloved: Hi!! I remember you as well haha. How has your senior year been? I totally feel with the college process. Let's chat sometime about where we applied. Congrats on your 2 acceptances so far. I wish the same for you!

Gabs: Hello! Nice to see you again as well! Aww thanks! Hope to see you around.

Read: MOUNTAIN BUDDY!! ReadTheMountainRavisher! How have you been?? It has been ages!!

It has been great seeing all these familiar faces! We should pick a date and time where we can all catch up on the chat!! Or find an app where we could all message each other. I got some good news Friday -  I got accepted early to UC Berkeley and was named a Regent Scholars Candidate (the top scholarship), so I am stoked beyond belief! There is just so much to catch up on with all of you guys so I hope we can all talk soon.
ETRD
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 3255
Tickets 21074

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 am

Congrats Evan! That is amazing.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86575
Tickets 79265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by goCards on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:19 pm

awesome mountain buddy.
enjoy life and i shall try to do the same.
did you get to Germany?
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16924
Tickets 9272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy<3 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:21 pm

oh my gosh!!!!

Evan!!!! Not sure if u remember me, but I have missed u like crazy!!!! I'm ur designer buddy!!!!

It's been way too long!!!!!

Admin Stacy

Reputation 2
Posts 768
Tickets 1349

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beloved♡ on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 pm

@ETRD Senior year has been crazy! Semester 1 was the most difficult since we focused on our Senior Project as well as other classes I struggled with. It was pretty much stressful on the down side, but I've also had some nice things happen as well. 

To be honest, I'm ready to leave the school, but I'm also mixed with sadness and happiness. Most often, when I think about marching band and all the memories I just miss it.  :-')

Oh and congratulations on your acceptance to UC Berkley as well as that scholarship you earned!!! That must be such an honor! :-'o

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3449
Tickets 2669