If you would like to help contribute to the forum by buying credits to improve the forum, go click on the link to help out. << GO HERE >>> to donate to the forum
Discord

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» STAFF LIST AS OF 1/31/15
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 am by Hazza

» graphic collabs anyone?
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:32 pm by Savanah

» Hovering Over Usernames
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:43 pm by Savanah

» Supernatural
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 am by Cammy

» Panic! At The Disco
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:12 am by jessica.

» Kpop News Thread
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 am by Hazza

» Love, Simon
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:31 pm by Cammy

» FT's Discord Server
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:35 pm by Hazza

» NBC's Rise
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:21 am by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza
 
Indie
 

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 587 registered users
The newest registered user is kendall

Our users have posted a total of 288640 messages in 5162 subjects

Any musicians out there? c:

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:25 pm

So I was talking to a few other people on the chat today, and I found out all of them were musicians. Haha so this made me curious...(I'm thinking this will be a good way for FT members to get together and possibly do some collabs and stuff or simply share their talents with others!)

Can you play any instruments or sing? If so, please post below. : D

(In case you are wondering, I play flute and piano. xD)
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Faye on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello!  Very Happy <33
Thanks for making this thread, Savanah. 
I play piano and violin, and I have a ukulele which I'm trying to learn to play in any spare time xD
I used to join lots of orchestras, string groups and choir, and I had private lessons but because of university I sadly don't get to do those anymore. I hope the opportunity arises at some point though  Cool
avatar
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Marilyn on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:38 pm

I love this!
As for me, I can sing. It's something I've always loved to do. I mess around on the guitar and organ/piano sometimes too!


Last edited by Marilyn on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)
avatar
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 965
Tickets 1698
Location : honeymoon ave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:41 pm

@Faye wrote:Hello!  Very Happy <33
Thanks for making this thread, Savanah. 
I play piano and violin, and I have a ukulele which I'm trying to learn to play in any spare time xD
I used to join lots of orchestras, string groups and choir, and I had private lessons but because of university I sadly don't get to do those anymore. I hope the opportunity arises at some point though  Cool
No problem Faye! Thanks for sharing. <3 It's so neat to learn that you also play piano! Violin is so pretty. <33

The instruments that I'd like to learn if I ever get the chance are the violin, ukulele, guitar, cello, and oboe (oops..so many) and also learn how to sing. xD

I guess for now I should continue becoming proficient at flute and piano though haha.


Last edited by Savanah on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:43 pm

@Marilyn wrote:I love this!
As for me, I can sing. It's something I've always loved to do. I mess around on the guitar and organ/piano sometimes too!
Aw thanks! Oooh that's great! Thanks for sharing. <3

I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, and now I recently have wanted to learn how to sing. xD
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Hazza on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:19 pm

I can only sing, but I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano and the guitar. However I probably would start first with the piano.

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:50 pm

@Hazza wrote:I can only sing, but I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano and the guitar. However I probably would start first with the piano.
That's awesome Sammy! <3 I always say it's never too late to start learning instruments! c:
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Beloved♡ on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:18 pm

I play clarinet and piano! I'm more better at my clarinet skills than my piano skills though.Razz 
I've always wanted to learn a bunch of instruments such as guitar and drums! hehe

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Beloved♥️ wrote:I play clarinet and piano! I'm more better at my clarinet skills than my piano skills though.Razz 
I've always wanted to learn a bunch of instruments such as guitar and drums! hehe
Thanks for sharing, Hannah! That is SO neat! We should do a piano collab together sometime!! Or even a clarinet/flute/piano thing would be so much fun! 

It's funny because I've always wanted to learn many instruments as well, including the violin and guitar!
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Beloved♡ on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:29 pm

@Savanah wrote:
Beloved♥️ wrote:I play clarinet and piano! I'm more better at my clarinet skills than my piano skills though.Razz 
I've always wanted to learn a bunch of instruments such as guitar and drums! hehe
Thanks for sharing, Hannah! That is SO neat! We should do a piano collab together sometime!! Or even a clarinet/flute/piano thing would be so much fun! 

It's funny because I've always wanted to learn many instruments as well, including the violin and guitar!
That'd be great and SO MUCH fun!! Very Happy

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Beloved♥️ wrote:
@Savanah wrote:
Beloved♥️ wrote:I play clarinet and piano! I'm more better at my clarinet skills than my piano skills though.Razz 
I've always wanted to learn a bunch of instruments such as guitar and drums! hehe
Thanks for sharing, Hannah! That is SO neat! We should do a piano collab together sometime!! Or even a clarinet/flute/piano thing would be so much fun! 

It's funny because I've always wanted to learn many instruments as well, including the violin and guitar!
That'd be great and SO MUCH fun!! Very Happy
For sure!! We'll further discuss some ideas through PM and try something. : D You'd be my first ever collab haha!
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Beloved♡ on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Yayy!! sparklllyy cutie

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Faye on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Hey, I want to join the the collab Very Happy xD
avatar
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:56 pm

@Faye wrote:Hey, I want to join the the collab Very Happy xD
OMG yes yes yes!!

We'll make us a group chat or something : O
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Faye on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 pm

@Savanah wrote:
@Faye wrote:Hey, I want to join the the collab Very Happy xD
OMG yes yes yes!!

We'll make us a group chat or something : O
Cool This is going to be gREAT
I wish we could do group chat PMs xD
avatar
Faye
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 2
Posts 2040
Tickets 849
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:33 pm

@Faye wrote:
@Savanah wrote:
@Faye wrote:Hey, I want to join the the collab Very Happy xD
OMG yes yes yes!!

We'll make us a group chat or something : O
Cool This is going to be gREAT
I wish we could do group chat PMs xD
I know :c We'll have to figure out an app or something we can chat on xD
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Beloved♡ on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:31 pm

@Savanah wrote:
@Faye wrote:
@Savanah wrote:
@Faye wrote:Hey, I want to join the the collab Very Happy xD
OMG yes yes yes!!

We'll make us a group chat or something : O
Cool This is going to be gREAT
I wish we could do group chat PMs xD
I know :c We'll have to figure out an app or something we can chat on xD
How about instagram DM's? You can easily make a group chat on there!

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Beloved♥️ wrote:
@Savanah wrote:
@Faye wrote:
@Savanah wrote:
@Faye wrote:Hey, I want to join the the collab Very Happy xD
OMG yes yes yes!!

We'll make us a group chat or something : O
Cool This is going to be gREAT
I wish we could do group chat PMs xD
I know :c We'll have to figure out an app or something we can chat on xD
How about instagram DM's? You can easily make a group chat on there!
Yeah that'd be perfect! Whoever wants to join the collab can join the group. If you guys wouldn't mind PMing me usernames, I don't mind staring a DM.
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by gabby on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Lol this is late but I play the clarinet and the violin, though it's been a while since I've played the violin because I play the clarinet more often for band. I want to learn the drums, guitar, and piano. It'd be really awesome to do some sort of collab.

_________________
avatar
gabby
Graphic Artist Gabby
Graphic Artist Gabby

Reputation 16
Posts 8900
Tickets 4414
Location : melancholy hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Beloved♡ on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:14 pm

That's awesome gabby! Yay we both clarinet high-five!^u^

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Omg that's awesome Gabby, thanks for sharing! Would you like to join our collab? c:
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by gabby on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:46 am

Yeah that'd be awesome~!

_________________
avatar
gabby
Graphic Artist Gabby
Graphic Artist Gabby

Reputation 16
Posts 8900
Tickets 4414
Location : melancholy hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:05 am

I'm Gabby wrote:Yeah that'd be awesome~!
Ok yay! I can add you to the IG group.
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Savanah on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Here's a brief recording I did today on the flute..(it was only like my second shot at playing this by ear so it's not great...) xD

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1M3pgmBPJaL
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4427
Tickets 11449
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Beloved♡ on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:20 pm

@Savanah wrote:Here's a brief recording I did today on the flute..(it was only like my second shot at playing this by ear so it's not great...) xD

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1M3pgmBPJaL
Niceee! my teeth, woAH. LOL

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any musicians out there? c:

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum