If you would like to help contribute to the forum by buying credits to improve the forum, go click on the donate sign to help out.
Discord

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hidden Gems Poll
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:39 am by Lennon

» It has been a long time!
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:19 pm by Stacy<3

» What's On Your Playlist?
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:27 am by gabby

» FT's Discord Server
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 pm by Hazza

» Turtles All The Way Down
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:31 pm by andromeda

» Love, Simon
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:30 pm by andromeda

» nostalgia
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:24 pm by andromeda

» it's been a long while; friends..
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:32 pm by Savanah

» Unusual Name Poll
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:17 am by Lennon

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza
 
Stacy<3
 
Beloved♡
 
Lennon
 

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 587 registered users
The newest registered user is kendall

Our users have posted a total of 288896 messages in 5183 subjects

Inactivity

Go down

Inactivity

Post by Lennon on Sat May 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Hey everyone! :3

I'm SO sorry for being really inactive these last couple weeks. I've had a TON going on in my personal life, including my 18th birthday, AP testing, committing to college, finals, and WOOP I'm graduating in 12 days!! Sadly, I had to stop focusing on some of my favorite things in order to get things done. And fandoms were one of those things. However, I'm going to try my best to still remain active! Plus, I'm taking off a semester before going to college in January, so hopefully that'll leave some time for here! c: I can't promise anything, but I really hope I have the opportunity to still keep fandomtopia a priority!

Love Always,
L <3
avatar
Lennon
Admin Lennon
Admin Lennon

Reputation 9
Posts 18561
Tickets 14250
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Savanah on Sat May 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Aww Lexi! Same, same, same, same, and same! Hahahaa I can totally relate omg.<3 It's so good to see you though! Miss you so much, and good luck with everything coming up!!
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4433
Tickets 11455
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Lennon on Sat May 14, 2016 4:36 pm

@Savanah wrote:Aww Lexi! Same, same, same, same, and same! Hahahaa I can totally relate omg.<3 It's so good to see you though! Miss you so much, and good luck with everything coming up!!

It's so good to see you too!! We really need to talk more often! And I really miss you also Sad Good luck w you too!!
avatar
Lennon
Admin Lennon
Admin Lennon

Reputation 9
Posts 18561
Tickets 14250
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Hazza on Sat May 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Work always comes first before you can take a break and relax, which actually stinks! I've missed seeing you active on here. Hopefully you can come on more often and we can chat.

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86643
Tickets 79335
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Lennon on Sat May 14, 2016 5:43 pm

@Hazza wrote:Work always comes first before you can take a break and relax, which actually stinks! I've missed seeing you active on here. Hopefully you can come on more often and we can chat.

I definitely agree, it does stink! //: I've missed seeing you as well! I've missed everyone! I am going to try my absolute best to come on more often! (: Good news is Friday is my last day of school and that next week I have off, except for the fact that I graduate that Thursday, the 26th (: After that, it's summer, which means a lot more free time!
avatar
Lennon
Admin Lennon
Admin Lennon

Reputation 9
Posts 18561
Tickets 14250
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Hazza on Sat May 14, 2016 5:45 pm

Francesca wrote:
@Hazza wrote:Work always comes first before you can take a break and relax, which actually stinks! I've missed seeing you active on here. Hopefully you can come on more often and we can chat.

I definitely agree, it does stink! //: I've missed seeing you as well! I've missed everyone! I am going to try my absolute best to come on more often! (: Good news is Friday is my last day of school and that next week I have off, except for the fact that I graduate that Thursday, the 26th (: After that, it's summer, which means a lot more free time!
It must feel good that you're almost done then! I honestly wish I could be done this month too, but I have a few weeks in June unfortunately. We should chat on the chatbox as nobody goes on there anymore.

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86643
Tickets 79335
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Lennon on Sat May 14, 2016 5:52 pm

@Hazza wrote:
Francesca wrote:
@Hazza wrote:Work always comes first before you can take a break and relax, which actually stinks! I've missed seeing you active on here. Hopefully you can come on more often and we can chat.

I definitely agree, it does stink! //: I've missed seeing you as well! I've missed everyone! I am going to try my absolute best to come on more often! (: Good news is Friday is my last day of school and that next week I have off, except for the fact that I graduate that Thursday, the 26th (: After that, it's summer, which means a lot more free time!
It must feel good that you're almost done then! I honestly wish I could be done this month too, but I have a few weeks in June unfortunately. We should chat on the chatbox as nobody goes on there anymore.

It does! Very Happy I'm sooo excited to be done w/ school and even more excited to be done with high school forever! I can't wait to start a new chapter in my life(: I was sooo emotional all of March and April, another reason why I wasn't active, because that was when I received all the college acceptances and rejections and had to make that tough decision of where I wanted to go. And it really broke me down. But after officially committing, it was almost like an instant weight was lifted and I was able to actually enjoy it all and look forward. So that was really nice. (: I'll join you on the cb rn to talk!
avatar
Lennon
Admin Lennon
Admin Lennon

Reputation 9
Posts 18561
Tickets 14250
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Hazza on Sat May 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Francesca wrote:
@Hazza wrote:
Francesca wrote:
@Hazza wrote:Work always comes first before you can take a break and relax, which actually stinks! I've missed seeing you active on here. Hopefully you can come on more often and we can chat.

I definitely agree, it does stink! //: I've missed seeing you as well! I've missed everyone! I am going to try my absolute best to come on more often! (: Good news is Friday is my last day of school and that next week I have off, except for the fact that I graduate that Thursday, the 26th (: After that, it's summer, which means a lot more free time!
It must feel good that you're almost done then! I honestly wish I could be done this month too, but I have a few weeks in June unfortunately. We should chat on the chatbox as nobody goes on there anymore.

It does! Very Happy I'm sooo excited to be done w/ school and even more excited to be done with high school forever! I can't wait to start a new chapter in my life(: I was sooo emotional all of March and April, another reason why I wasn't active, because that was when I received all the college acceptances and rejections and had to make that tough decision of where I wanted to go. And it really broke me down. But after officially committing, it was almost like an instant weight was lifted and I was able to actually enjoy it all and look forward. So that was really nice. (: I'll join you on the cb rn to talk!
I totally get it! The end of the school year can be both scary, intense, sad, and exciting all at the same time. I'm sure you are thrilled you are done with the majority of all of that stuff anyway. Happy chatting with you! (:

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86643
Tickets 79335
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Lennon on Sat May 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Yup, exactly! I definitely am thrilled Razz Look forward to chatting also!!
avatar
Lennon
Admin Lennon
Admin Lennon

Reputation 9
Posts 18561
Tickets 14250
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Savanah on Sat May 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Francesca wrote:
@Savanah wrote:Aww Lexi! Same, same, same, same, and same! Hahahaa I can totally relate omg.<3 It's so good to see you though! Miss you so much, and good luck with everything coming up!!

It's so good to see you too!! We really need to talk more often! And I really miss you also Sad Good luck w you too!!
Aw thanks! I agree. :c We'll catch up really soon!
avatar
Savanah
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 10
Posts 4433
Tickets 11455
Location : Behind a screen..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Marilyn on Sat May 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Welcome back! Missed seeing you around here. c:
avatar
Marilyn
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Reputation 5
Posts 967
Tickets 1700
Location : honeymoon ave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Lennon on Sat May 14, 2016 7:09 pm

@Savanah wrote:
Francesca wrote:
@Savanah wrote:Aww Lexi! Same, same, same, same, and same! Hahahaa I can totally relate omg.<3 It's so good to see you though! Miss you so much, and good luck with everything coming up!!

It's so good to see you too!! We really need to talk more often! And I really miss you also Sad Good luck w you too!!
Aw thanks! I agree. :c We'll catch up really soon!

Yes, definitely!!
avatar
Lennon
Admin Lennon
Admin Lennon

Reputation 9
Posts 18561
Tickets 14250
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Lennon on Sat May 14, 2016 7:09 pm

@Marilyn wrote:Welcome back! Missed seeing you around here. c:

Aww, thank you so much!! I missed being here! <3
avatar
Lennon
Admin Lennon
Admin Lennon

Reputation 9
Posts 18561
Tickets 14250
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by goCards on Sat May 14, 2016 10:45 pm

wonderful to hear from you and that things seem to be progressing well.
enjoy life!
avatar
goCards
Posting Guru
Posting Guru

Reputation 0
Posts 16924
Tickets 9272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Hazza on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Locked.

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86643
Tickets 79335
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inactivity

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum