If you would like to help contribute to the forum by buying credits to improve the forum, go click on the link to help out. << GO HERE >>> to donate to the forum
Discord

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What's On Your Playlist?
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:42 am by Marilyn

» Ribbon wall - CLICK! - [UPDATE: 4/21 NEW RIBBONS ADDED!]
Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:36 pm by Savanah

» STAFF LIST AS OF 1/31/15
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 am by Hazza

» graphic collabs anyone?
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:32 pm by Savanah

» Hovering Over Usernames
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:43 pm by Savanah

» Supernatural
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 am by Cammy

» Panic! At The Disco
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:12 am by jessica.

» Kpop News Thread
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 am by Hazza

» Love, Simon
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:31 pm by Cammy

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza
 
gabby
 

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 587 registered users
The newest registered user is kendall

Our users have posted a total of 288659 messages in 5163 subjects

Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Indie on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:36 pm

gif badges form
name: jedediah
text(short only pls): Davina Jedediah
gif(must provide): click 1 click 2 click 3
shape: standard

extras: thank you! (i don't know if the second gif will be too dark, so if it is don't worry about it (: )


custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: I Vampire Diaries 
color(hex code): #990033
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: milk (heart on line 1, milk on line 2)
color(hex code): #ffdbe0
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!


_________________
chicago x
avatar
Indie
Admin Indie
Admin Indie

Reputation 9
Posts 18518
Tickets 14191
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Sophie ♥ wrote:gif badges form
name: jedediah
text(short only pls): Davina Jedediah
gif(must provide): click 1 click 2 click 3
shape: standard

extras: thank you! (i don't know if the second gif will be too dark, so if it is don't worry about it (: )

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: I Vampire Diaries 
color(hex code): #990033
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: milk (heart on line 1, milk on line 2)
color(hex code): #ffdbe0
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!
Thanks for ordering ♥
So sorry for not seeing this sooner! If you want any changes, feel free to ask
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EYVcUlC.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BUuQPeV.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CXTfrNS.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DBFkdBz.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Lt4EqNH.png[/img]

_________________
drowning under the moonlight sonata
signature - Camryn (myself)
avatar
Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2856
Tickets 10460
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Indie on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:25 pm

@Cammy wrote:
Sophie ♥ wrote:gif badges form
name: jedediah
text(short only pls): Davina Jedediah
gif(must provide): click 1 click 2 click 3
shape: standard

extras: thank you! (i don't know if the second gif will be too dark, so if it is don't worry about it (: )

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: I Vampire Diaries 
color(hex code): #990033
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!

custom badges form
name: Jedediah
text: milk (heart on line 1, milk on line 2)
color(hex code): #ffdbe0
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: thank you!!!!
Thanks for ordering ♥
So sorry for not seeing this sooner! If you want any changes, feel free to ask
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EYVcUlC.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BUuQPeV.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/CXTfrNS.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DBFkdBz.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Lt4EqNH.png[/img]
No problem! Thank you so much, I love them! <3

_________________
chicago x
avatar
Indie
Admin Indie
Admin Indie

Reputation 9
Posts 18518
Tickets 14191
Location : in the stars

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:51 pm

You're welcome!(:

_________________
drowning under the moonlight sonata
signature - Camryn (myself)
avatar
Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2856
Tickets 10460
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:58 pm

bumpp

_________________
drowning under the moonlight sonata
signature - Camryn (myself)
avatar
Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2856
Tickets 10460
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:00 am

name: hope
text: park jimin
gif:


shape: rectangle
extras:


name: hope
text: jung hoseok
gif:


shape: rectangle
extras: tysm!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:08 pm

hope ♥ wrote:name: hope
text: park jimin
gif:

shape: rectangle
extras:

name: hope
text: jung hoseok
gif:

shape: rectangle
extras: tysm!!
Thanks for ordering! ♥
If you want anything changed, feel free to ask!
 

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0H6EoCL.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jUNcvJy.gif[/img]

_________________
drowning under the moonlight sonata
signature - Camryn (myself)
avatar
Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2856
Tickets 10460
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:20 pm

ahhh thank you so much :")

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:53 am

bump

_________________
drowning under the moonlight sonata
signature - Camryn (myself)
avatar
Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2856
Tickets 10460
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Beloved♡ on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:08 pm

custom badges form
name: beloved
text: 영원히 하나님 / Y : J
color(hex code): #F5E051
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: circle
extras: can you make 2 versions either: '영원히 하나님' and 'Y : J'


gif badges form
name: beloved
text(short only pls): im junhyeok
gif(must provide): x
shape: rectangle
extras: thank you so much! <3

gif badges form
name: beloved
text(short only pls): joshua hong
gif(must provide): x
shape: rectangle
extras: i love you! <3



_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:47 pm

Beloved♥ wrote:
custom badges form
name: beloved
text: 영원히 하나님 / Y : J
color(hex code): #F5E051
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: circle
extras: can you make 2 versions either: '영원히 하나님' and 'Y : J'


gif badges form
name: beloved
text(short only pls): im junhyeok
gif(must provide): x
shape: rectangle
extras: thank you so much! <3

gif badges form
name: beloved
text(short only pls): joshua hong
gif(must provide): x
shape: rectangle
extras: i love you! <3


Thanks for ordering! ♥
If you want anything changed, feel free to ask!


Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Bwrv0Jw.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DWdTZ3o.png[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cvuWHIY.gif[/img]
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WMNqmdG.gif[/img]

_________________
drowning under the moonlight sonata
signature - Camryn (myself)
avatar
Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2856
Tickets 10460
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Beloved♡ on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:10 am

thank you cammy! <33

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Beloved♡ on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:51 pm

custom badges form
name: beloved
text: be still / the unit
color(hex code): #D3DCED#604CFE , #72DABF , #FEF129 , #FFB40D
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: can you make a gradient effect? if not then just do the single color. c:

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:47 pm

Beloved♥️ wrote:
custom badges form
name: beloved
text: be still / the unit
color(hex code): #D3DCED#604CFE , #72DABF , #FEF129 , #FFB40D
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: can you make a gradient effect? if not then just do the single color. c:

Hey! So sorry this has taken me forever- I didn't see this until now. Let me know if you meant something else instead of what I had done! Thanks for ordering<3


Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/C2vRhD2.png[/img]
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VFBSkZ9.png[/img]

_________________
drowning under the moonlight sonata
signature - Camryn (myself)
avatar
Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2856
Tickets 10460
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Beloved♡ on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:18 pm

@Cammy wrote:
Beloved♥️ wrote:
custom badges form
name: beloved
text: be still / the unit
color(hex code): #D3DCED#604CFE , #72DABF , #FEF129 , #FFB40D
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: triangle
extras: can you make a gradient effect? if not then just do the single color. c:

Hey! So sorry this has taken me forever- I didn't see this until now. Let me know if you meant something else instead of what I had done! Thanks for ordering<3


Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/C2vRhD2.png[/img]
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VFBSkZ9.png[/img]

Oh! you did both! and yes they came out just perfectly! thank you cammy~

_________________

In God We Trust, 
goo.gl/kY2Ejz

You’re my hero
You always pick me up
Before I self destruct
♡♡♡ 

 
avatar
Beloved♡
Admin Beloved
Admin Beloved

Reputation 8
Posts 3445
Tickets 2665
Location : In God's heart ♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Hazza on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:06 pm

custom badges form
name: Hazza
text: BTS
color(hex code): Medium purple or Lavender whichever looks better
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: Triangle
extras: Thank you!

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86537
Tickets 79223
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Cammy on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:13 pm

@Hazza wrote:
custom badges form
name: Hazza
text: BTS
color(hex code): Medium purple or Lavender whichever looks better
badge w/ triangle or circle edge: Triangle
extras: Thank you!
Thanks for ordering!

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/A4qnIfl.png[/img]
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Z4l06oJ.png[/img]

_________________
drowning under the moonlight sonata
signature - Camryn (myself)
avatar
Cammy
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn
Admin and Graphic Artist Camryn

Reputation 14
Posts 2856
Tickets 10460
Location : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Hazza on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:19 pm

They both look great thank you!

_________________
avatar
Hazza
Founder Samantha
Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86537
Tickets 79223
Location : With Harry Styles, don't bother me ;-;

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coconut Couture - A Ticket Boutique / UPDATED

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum