If you would like to help contribute to the forum by buying credits to improve the forum, go click on the link to help out. << GO HERE >>> to donate to the forum
Discord

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» STAFF LIST AS OF 1/31/15
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 am by Hazza

» graphic collabs anyone?
Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:32 pm by Savanah

» Hovering Over Usernames
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:43 pm by Savanah

» Supernatural
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 am by Cammy

» Panic! At The Disco
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:12 am by jessica.

» Kpop News Thread
Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 am by Hazza

» Love, Simon
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:31 pm by Cammy

» FT's Discord Server
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:35 pm by Hazza

» NBC's Rise
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:21 am by Hazza

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Hazza

Indie

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 587 registered users
The newest registered user is kendall

Our users have posted a total of 288640 messages in 5162 subjects

Big A Theories?

Go down

Big A Theories?

Post by Violet on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Before I start , this IS NOT about the first A who's name I will not mention (for people still around that point) , this is about SEASON 5 A.

I love hearing everybody's A theories , so I made a topic!

I'm not sure who I think is A , but IT IS going to be someone nobody would ever , ever suspect. As of episode 18 (19 is out tomorrow for me) , Mike may be one of A's minions but I'm not sure (he's definitely hiding something though). 

So , who does everyone else think is the mastermind?
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big A Theories?

Post by Hazza on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Mike is definitely hiding something and it's possible that he could be A, but he may just be helping out. It's possible that it could be Cece or someone that isn't on the show that often.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Paige because as soon as Mona left she made an urgent flight to California and I kinda just

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:43 pm

As of this week's episode , Andrew is on my suspects list. He kinda just creeps around and scares me a little.

However , some of my friends have been sharing their theories and they think it could be Paige (there's so much evidence to support it) or Toby (he has the authority to enter prisons and such)
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 pm

I would be really shocked if it was Toby though. I mean he does know a lot about them, but imagine how shocked Spencer would feel if that was true. He did wear the all black outfit before and thought he was A, along with Ezra as well. Andrew was around the corner when the girls were visiting Mona's house which to me was pretty creepy. It's probably going to be someone that is close to the girls. It was Mona first and she was best friends with Hanna.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:08 pm

I was thinking; it could be one of the parents.

They qualify as being close to the girls , and it would definitely work with the 'big twist' that Marlene King (she's a producer I think) is talking about , which will happen in the finale of season 5.

About the finale , sorry about going off topic here but so many people are saying that A kidnapped Mona , spilled the blood themselves then trapped her in this lifesize 'dollhouse' which is where the girls are rumored to be trapped in during the final episode of the season.

Back onto topic , Andrew still could be A because he's getting closer and closer to Aria as the episodes go on. I'm not sure if it will give us the 'shock factor' which is apparently coming with the A reveal as he's been quite creepy recently.
Violet
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1098
Tickets 728

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:14 pm

It would be pretty weird if it was any of the parents though. That would be pretty low if it was them though. I can see Andrew being A or Cece more than anyone.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miranda Winchester on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:15 pm

I think A is

Spoiler:
me...sorry I couldn't resist
Miranda Winchester
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Reputation 0
Posts 1133
Tickets 2649

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Omg Mikey I can't lol

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:06 pm

@Miranda Winchester wrote:I think A is

Spoiler:
me...sorry I couldn't resist
im dying omg
Ani
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reputation 0
Posts 7560
Tickets 10114

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:39 pm

I think A.D. could be the girl who works at the Brew -- aka the girl who is interested in Emily. I forget her name but I think in some way, shape, or form that she is either A.D. or related or connected to her somehow.
Savannah
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 83
Tickets 93
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:48 pm

I don't think we know enough about that girl Emily speaks to. And it doesn't really seem like she really knows the other girls. I think A.D. could really be Mary Drake or maybe someone else.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:53 pm

I thought that initially too but Mary Drake seems too easy to me so I ruled her out a few weeks ago. I've also thought that Maya could still be alive and she's A.D. because no one would expect her and it would come as a complete shock. We've never seen her in a bad way before because she's always been the victim so I don't think she's on anyone's radar. Plus, we all assume she is dead and she hasn't been talked about for multiple seasons.
Savannah
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 83
Tickets 93
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:58 pm

That would definitely be a plot twist if it happened to be Maya. Although I don't know if she has any motive to actually be A.D. unless something along the lines of "I want you back Emily" or something like that. Maya was Emily's first real love and you can tell that they really loved each other. There are a lot of things on this show that leaves you with many questions. It's also like how people always think Jenna could be A in past seasons and she's coming back again and who knows what she could be up to. And Rollins is dead now so suspicions on him are gone although I think he would have a motive for killing Charlotte as he's a really dangerous man and literally ruined Alison and she didn't deserve that.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:03 pm

It's so sad because I really really liked Elliot and Alison together but he turned out to such a bad guy. But he could have been the one to kill Charlotte and could have been playing us all, including Mary Drake who thinks he was in love with her daughter (Charlotte). Clearly he isn't A.D. though. I have been watching interviews with the cast and they say that episode 4 of this season is the scariest episode they have ever filmed and it's the one this week so I'm really excited. Regarding Maya, I don't know what her motives would be but it wouldn't be the first time the producers shocked us and created something to make everyone have a motive.
Savannah
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 83
Tickets 93
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:08 pm

I don't like Elliot with Alison at all. I had my suspicions on him since the beginning or something like that. I think Alison would be perfect with Emily. Emison for the win, there's even a shirt! I actually feel bad for Mary Drake. From what she told Spencer she had to be blamed for everything and it looked like Jessica was like the perfect child. I guess Mary and Charlotte had some of the same things going on as they both had things happen to them and they were both sent to Radley. I'm excited for every single episode, but if they say this one is the scariest to film then it must be really good! The one on Tuesday was pretty good though, the ending omg!!

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:42 am

Oh em wowza that ending was amazing. I liked Elliot and Alison together at first but when I found out about his plans I started to hate him and he became really creepy. I feel really bad for Alison for having to go through all of that. I also don't think Alison killed Charlotte despite the evidence. It wouldn't be the first time there was planted evidence. I feel bad for Mary Drake also. It's too soon to tell what her actual motives are but if what she says is true, then she lived a pretty messed up life and I feel bad for her.
Savannah
Amazing Member
Amazing Member

Reputation 0
Posts 83
Tickets 93
View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:49 am

Yeah, the ending was just wow, but I'm actually happy he's gone. He was awful and he was awful to Alison. Alison deserves someone much better like Emily. I actually wanted them to end up together because even the both of them seem to have relationship problems at times and Emily loves her. Elliot is way too creepy and you can tell that the way he looked at the girls you knew he was just lying to them and that they would soon figure out what he was up to. There's no reason for why Alison would even want to kill Charlotte when she was just getting to know her and she loved her sister despite the hard times she had and torturing the girls. I don't know why she would even lie about what happened to her years ago, like the fact that she even told Spencer makes her kinda reliable in a way.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 am

Okay well first off, how was this the scariest episode?! I didn't find it scary one bit, in fact, quite the opposite. Anyways, UGH MY HEART SHATTERED INTO A MILLION PIECES when Caleb professed his love for Spencer -- like how cute was that come onnnn. And then when he left :cccc I really hope they get back together, they've definitely proven that they both really do love each other and I actually wouldn't be surprised if Caleb & Hanna didn't get back together like we all just assumed. This show is completely known for throwing its fans way off course and I think that's exactly what they are intending on doing (especially since it's the final season) and ultimately Haleb may no longer exist, but this show also has a way of making you so happy for something you never even knew you wanted (aka Spaleb).

Admin Indie
Admin Indie

Reputation 9
Posts 18517
Tickets 14190

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Definitely wasn't scary at all, just I think it was intense with the crying and everything else they had to deal with. Even Jenna coming back for this episode brings back a lot of memories (bad ones mostly) and she always seems to come back at times like those. I think it was nice how Caleb showed his love for her, but I still am hoping that Haleb comes back because I miss it. Hanna broke up with Jordan for a reason and we all know that reason has to do with Caleb. I'm pretty sure I've heard when they got their scripts in the beginning Tyler wasn't happy about the sound of Spaleb.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:15 pm

OOOH, that's really interesting to hear, I have not heard that before. You're right, this episode definitely brought back a lot of old memories and I wonder where they are going to go with this whole Jenna thing. I'm not sure if Haleb can come back from this though, as Hanna is now crushed to hear that Caleb really does (or did) love Spencer and I think that might really alter things, because even if they get back together, can she move on from that? Idk. But it sure will be interesting to find out!

Admin Indie
Admin Indie

Reputation 9
Posts 18517
Tickets 14190

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

People always assume that Jenna is A though, but we all know that by now that she isn't. I mean yeah she does probably have the motive to be it, but we are always wrong about her. Hanna is crushed and she was literally crying when she heard them speaking to each other. It may have been a combination of different things as she did just kill someone and she still loves Caleb. Spencer kinda cheated with that guy by the way, even though she didn't go all the way so I'm not too sure about that part.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Indie on Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:02 pm

OH MY GOSHHHH EZRIA YAAAAASSSSS

Aria better say yes and ughhh I'm worried her lying is going to catch up to her, I hope they can all work it out, bc I love them :ccc

And I'm really rooting for Spaleb toooooo

Admin Indie
Admin Indie

Reputation 9
Posts 18517
Tickets 14190

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazza on Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:09 pm

YES I HAD A FEELING IT WAS GOING TO BE EZRIA

I really hope she says yes also. I know Aria loves him even when they have been through a lot.

It was sad when Caleb left Spencer though, but I miss Haleb.

Founder Samantha

Reputation 29
Posts 86530
Tickets 79216

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down