If you would like to help contribute to the forum by buying credits to improve the forum, go click on the donate sign to help out.
Discord

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Read our rules here!

Top posting users this week
Johanika

Savanah

jessica.

Ribbons

Affiliates
Protected by CopyScape
Protected by Copyscape
Statistics
We have 588 registered users
The newest registered user is Heartache

Our users have posted a total of 289162 messages in 5194 subjects

Steven Universe - New Episodes starting May 8th!

Go down

Steven Universe - New Episodes starting May 8th!

Post by Guest on Mon May 08, 2017 12:11 am

Steven Universe is back! Starting on May 8th, 2017, new episodes will be airing on Cartoon Network, with a new episode each day this week!

Check out the promo below!

The new episodes include:

May 8th - Lion 4: Alternate Ending
Synopsis:
Spoiler:
Steven tries to search for secret messages Rose may have left him about his "magical destiny". Lion eventually leads him to a tape—but it's just an alternate version of the message from Rose he's already seen.

May 9th - Doug Out
Synopsis:
Spoiler:
Connie's father, Doug, comes to Beach City to investigate a break-in at Funland. He invites Steven and Connie to join him to stake out the amusement park.

May 10th - The Good Lars
Synopsis:
Spoiler:
The Cool Kids invite Steven, Lars and Sadie to a potluck. Steven and Sadie encourage Lars to bake a cake for the party, but Lars is insecure about revealing his baking skill.

May 11th - Are You My Dad?
Synopsis:
Spoiler:
Lars, Sadie, Onion and Jamie have mysteriously disappeared. While investigating the mystery, Steven and Connie come across what appears to be a new Gem, who keeps asking "Are you my dad?".

May 12th - I Am My Mom
Synopsis:
Spoiler:
Steven and the Gems race to rescue Steven's friends from Aquamarine and Topaz, but as the stakes keep rising, Steven must make the most difficult decision of his life.

Back to top Go down